12 Winning Topics You Can Choose for Your Research Paper
When one needs to write a research paper, the matter of finding a good topic becomes crucial. It’s close to impossible to write a great and dense work when you don’t care about the subject, so most professors advise their students to choose something they are really passionate about. You can find an amazing topic for any subject, whether it’s P.E. or calculus.
Hot Topics for a College Research Paper
- Should there be a universal minimum wage? It’s an interesting topic as you can get a chance to analyze different minimum wages all over the world and then try and find any correlations. Could a world organization like the UN create one single standard for the world?
- A case of multitasking. The issue of multitasking is really convenient to write about, especially if you don’t want to think too hard. If you need some help with the problem of multitasking, you can find online plenty of complex research works or even lighter articles on the topic.
- The best examples of the effectiveness of creative marketing. Try to find different ads or commercials that could be considered a good example of creative marketing and analyze what actually made them effective and why people loved them. Try to predict the next big trend.
- World-known sponsors of terrorism. This is a serious topic that requires plenty of concentration. Many students assigned with this or a similar topic ask around, trying to find “someone who could write my research paper for me”, as it’s scary. People don’t like blaming others, but the topic requires this.
- Sexual abuse as a big issue in the Catholic church. There have been many scandals over time that could be connected together. Maybe you will even find interesting insider information from the Vatican. Try to understand why all that happens.
- The myth of creation. Collect these from different religions, places, tribes and try to understand their similarities while not losing the peculiarities of each.
- Dual citizenship. Try to make an argument about this one and understand where in the world this type of citizenship is used, why and what are the places where it could be used or do more good than bad?
- Leverages in dealing with anxiety. Social anxiety is one of the biggest issues people meet these days and each year pharma spends billions of dollars to fight it. What are different methods used to deal with it? How effective are they?
- Eating disorders and social media. Can you make a claim that social media actually raises the number of people with eating disorders? Do social media help or hurt people?
- Effects of tobacco and how to curb the dependency. Research the effects of tobacco and smoking on humans, research different methods of coping with the issue and decide which one is the most effective.
- The issue of vaccination. The number of those against vaccination has rapidly increased. What are the reasons for this and how is it changing the world? Do vaccines actually cause harm? This is a paper where a student should take a stand, so instead of panicking and thinking “who can write this research paper for me?”, it’s better to surround oneself with data and arguments.
- Gerrymandering at its worst. It’s a big issue in politics. Why does it occur?
Your Next Step After Choosing a Topic
Remember that you can’t spend forever choosing a topic, you have to find something you like and stick to it. After you have a topic, you should start researching it immediately and it’s a process where one would benefit from requesting help from friends or Myhomeworkdone.com.
The more help you can get from other people, the better, as you have so much more to work on. Always remember to edit your work in the end, and if you can, find someone who will review it and give some recommendations on how to improve your final draft.