Getting An Example Of A Research Paper About Leonardo da Vinci
When asked to write a research paper about Leonardo da Vinci you wonder where you should begin. Is it about his work, his era, personal life, influence, etc? It is possible to solve this confusion, and the best way is using an example. An example plays several roles in your writing process.
Why Do You Need an Example?
It must be noted that not all examples are welcome for use in the writing process. Some are erroneous that instead of assisting you in the writing process they will mislead you. What advantage does a person with an example hold over one who does not have?
- An example shows what you are expected to produce once your work is complete. Without that you have no idea what the instructions given should result into.
- It gives you confidence that you are doing the right thing. This is important because you will focus on the more important elements like searching for strong ideas to support your arguments.
- It saves time since you fully understand what is expected and thus will not fumble with different sections.
- It shows how different sections or sentences like thesis statements, introduction, citations, etc are crafted. Your work will therefore meet the highest standards possible and thus attract the best grade.
If these are the benefits of having a paper sample, what should one consider when searching for a sample online?
- Credible Sources
The quality of sample you use will affect your eventual paper. In fact, some samples are erroneous and thus misleading. You should therefore endeavor to get high quality samples from reliable sources. Which are these reliable sources of quality examples?
- Your supervisor – this extends to the department. It holds high quality reference materials for use by students. Your supervisor is knowledgeable and understands what is required of a good paper. In fact, part of his mandate is to provide high quality resource materials like Leonardo da Vinci research paper outline, examples and reference materials. Consult your teacher on regular basis.
- Library – libraries hold the largest collection of reference materials for students. These materials are reliable because of the strict vetting that goes into stocking libraries. Visit the library or access their services online.
- Online – get quality examples from writing bureaus and websites dedicated to academic materials. You must be cautious about examples obtain online because their quality cannot be ascertained.
- Right Format
Academic papers have different formatting styles. Using an example that is compiled in one formatting style will be misleading. It will affect the quality of your work and even lead to penalties. Ensure that the example you use is of the right format, be it APA or MLA.
- Special Instructions
Each assignment comes with special instructions based on the topic and area of study. The instructions may regard number of pages, the sections to include, font size, type, presentation, etc. These instructions are not always captured in the example. Failure to incorporate them in your paper will lead to penalties. Remember these instructions and factor them in your paper. Though the example of research paper on Leonardo da Vinci appears like what you should produce, do not be tempted to copy. Copying will attract a hefty penalty which includes accusation of plagiarism. The example is only a guide on general presentation.